Industrial environmental control
- Conducting marine research within the framework of industrial environmental monitoring on the Caspian Sea;
- Conducting onshore field research within the framework of industrial environmental control.
Environmental engineering and regulation
- Development of environmental assessment projects (in full(s) and in a simplified manner (Section on environmental protection);
- Development of documentation for obtaining an environmental permit (Emissions standards, IEC program, Waste management program, Environmental Protection plan);
- Development of a consolidated maximum permissible emissions volume;
- Development of Environmental Quality Targets
- Sampling by environmental components;
- Complete chemical analysis of environmental components by qualitative and quantitative composition.
- Consultation on environmental legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Development of internal environmental standards and strategies.
- Development of projects aimed at rational use of natural resources and sustainable development;
- Implementation of green economy programs;
- Socio-environmental impact assessment.
Land management/establishment of water protection zones and strips
- Development of land management projects and projects for the establishment and/or (reduction) of water protection zones and strips;
- Approval before the adoption of the relevant Resolution.
Remote sensing of the Earth and GIS
- GIS development from personal to corporate level;
- Digital cartography, organization of geodata databases;
- Assessment of the current and retrospective state of natural and territorial complexes.