for the Nura-Esil Channel at the filling stations and gas stations construction site.
«GasEnergy» - a network of LPG-filling stations covering the entire Republic of Kazakhstan. The main activity of the company is the retail sale of liquefied petroleum gas. Today, the company is represented in six regions of Kazakhstan with 100 LPG-filling units. (Astana - 21 units, Almaty - 30 units, Karaganda - 18 units, Pavlodar - 19 units, Kyzylorda - 14 units, Shymkent - 4 units).
Development and support in the approval of the Water Protection Zoning Project for the Nura-Esil Channel at the petrol and gas filling stations construction sites.
- The water protection zone boundaries have been defined and plotted on the topographic drawings and plans;
- Detailed lists of lands and economic and other objects located in this area, with the description of their impact on surface water objects, have been made;
- Topographical survey of land plots;
- Approval procedure has been carried out and approval have been received from authorized state bodies;
- Amendments were made in the resolution of the akimat of Astana to define the boundaries of water protection zones.