«GasEnergy» — the network of gas stations with coverage covers the entire Republic of Kazakhstan. The main activity of the company is the retail sale of liquefied petroleum gas. To date, the trade turnover is represented in six regions of Kazakhstan with the cost of 100st. gas filling monoblocks (Astana-21 units, Almaty — 30 des., Karaganda-18 des., Pavlodar — 1999., Kyzylorda — 14yl, Shymkent — 4yl.).
Development and support in the approval of the Project for the establishment of water protection zones and strips of the Nura-Yesil canal at the construction site of gas stations.
SCOPE OF WORK
- The boundaries of the water protection zone have been established and applied to the planning and topographic materials;
- Explications of lands and lists of economic and other objects located in this territory with a description of their impact on surface water bodies have been compiled;
- Topographic survey of land plots;
- Approvals have been carried out and conclusions have been received from authorized state bodies;
- Amendments have been made to establish the boundaries of water protection zones and strips in the resolution of the Akimat of Astana.