Kaspiy Meruert Operating Company B.V. and consortium of Kazakh Scientific Research Geological Exploration Oil Institute LLP and Nomad Eco LLP. The main activity of Kaspiy Meruert Operating Company B.V. is exploration and prospecting, drilling, testing of wells, conducting and evaluating geological and geophysical studies, hydrocarbon production at the Zhemchuzhina filed located in the northern part of the Caspian Sea.
Development of an environmental impact assessment (EIA) for the "Project to eliminate the consequences of subsurface use in the Zhemchuzhina project area"
SCOPE OF WORK
- Preparation of an EIA for the "Project for the elimination of subsurface use consequences at the Zhemchuzhina project area";
- Support in the approval of the EIA in government agencies;
- Organization and conduct of public hearings;
- Support in the approval of the EIA project in state bodies;
- Support in obtaining a positive conclusion from the authorized body.